Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Angry Bird Mom! :)


I’m sure a lot of people have thought of their family as a sit-com cast.. Its pretty normal I guess.. we love relating stuff to something on TV. I on the other hand took the unconventional route of looking at my dear mother as an ‘Angry bird’ character (For those of you who do not know about angry birds.. Well, its a highly complex and sophisticated game of catapulting annoyed hens with super powers to kill grunting green pigs! Oh yeah, some classy stuff it is!) So yeah over the time, through my ‘Angry bird’ addiction, I scrutinized her every action, recorded it and compared it to any avian species I could think off! The weirdest thing was that, it stuck on.. until I hypothesized that she keeps a secret catapult for travelling to places, and all her ‘Human’ parts were fake.. mostly bought off the internet and Shivajinagar stalls! The craze even caught on to the other family members, my little sister in particular added on loads of new theories which were hands down hilarious!! I think the best part is that my awesome mom took all this in her stride (I mean wings) and completely agreed with our absurd and random quips about her ‘Heniness’!!
Anyhow guess I'm supposed to end this ludicrous tale of mine with a befitting moral, (Since nowadays everyone's big on achieving good values from every nook and corner!!) So here it goes, no matter what, a mother's role is the greatest of all and only she can play it to utmost perfection.
My first blog, I dedicate to my Mom, who in my case can even sacrifice herself to eradicate all the dirty pigs in my life!! All I can think of, at this moment is that.. I am proud to be her chick! (Literally!)

 I'm not really publicizing this game, but its a great stress buster and a must try!


7 comments:

  1. I see you have a very creative imagination! Welcome to blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz not as gud as u though ;) thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I deserve that kind of compliment...thank you anyway!

      Delete
  3. fake body parts from shivajinagar..srsy?? rofl..
    nice one..typical neha..out of the world..i mean..literally..you are!! :P
    waiting for more blogs from you, 'proud chick'..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good one neha! :D d way yu relate wit random things is simply awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanx ossa :) i noe u hav suffered fr 4yrs wid it ;)

      Delete