Monday 3 September 2012

Dear Blogger!!

Dear Blogger,

Ok first of all, I'm extremely sorry for neglecting you for one whole week! I know you have been my savior during all those days of joblessness and loneliness.. my guardian angel during periods of acute boredom! Its just that I have been engrossed with my new job, a desk job it is, but without free access to sites that involve any kind of 'entertainment!' (losers) and so I sit there going about my mundane task of training, while my heart pins for penning random thoughts about work and people there. The only highlight of working I found, was to get free tea and coffee twice a day (I was hoping for some light snacks too but sigh!) The rest is as gloomy as it can get. Work, I guess, can demand a lot from one's life.. maybe I shall get the hang of it after a while and try balancing job and my interests! I'm hoping that time will come soon. Till then I might be a little absent minded with publishing my posts, although my train of thoughts will always be directed towards my next post. Writing is something I just cant part with, my solace and my true escape from monotonous humdrum of life! Although, not on the lines of great and likes of masses (people consider my writing as juvenile and lame) shoddy penmaship as I call it.. its still an obsession of mine. Till then be patient with me and I won't let you down!

XOXO
Neha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment