Sunday 26 August 2012

1 month already?!?

Ok.. so this comes as a definite shock to me that my relationship with blogger has completed a month !! (Soo made fr each otherr!!) Thank you readers for the encouragement and support!! My love for writing has increased immensely from the moment the reviews started coming in! So I decided, that my first month post should be dedicated to all of you.. Here's a collection of some of your comments along with the twisted backgroud chatter of my mind!

Brain chatter: BC

1. Haha what nonsense is that?
BC: Err its about you .. MOM! Thank you so much for your support!

2. So silly! You and your sarcastic comments!
BC: Umm.. thanks a ton dad.. Not!

3. I always knew you would be good at this..
BC: Aahh if I were a guy, I would so marry you!!

4. Your blog is turning out to be awesome!
BC: Oh the sweet sweet sound of compliments! Go on.. don't stop the flow..!

5. Its great! Engineering is a wrong field for you!
BC: Aww a cute boy compliment!! *punches in the air*

6. Oh my god! Its so boring.. I'm feeling sleepy Neha!
BC: Umm that boring? What amuses you then? Knock- Knock jokes or 8th standard humor? Amateur!

7. You have amazing talent! I hope later on, I can do the same thing.
BC: You are my favorite person! Starting from now!!

8. Its hard to impress an egoist like me.. good job!
BC: Thank you! (Why you no follow it then?)

9. Its really nice! I will follow your blog soon.
BC: Liar! Its been two weeks and I still have 13 followers!

10. Bob! You're turning too emo.. Write more of sarcastic stuff!
BC: You my friend are the only person who tells me this! Hail the great sarcasm!

11. Its good.. but the titles are too grunt!
BC: Umm.. grunt???

12. Hey your blogs are awesome! I keep a track of them.. they are great!
BC: Just two words baby! Follow and spread!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....that's so sweet of you to include my comment in there! Great going Neha!!!! 1 month on, 15 followers already??? That's awesome!!! (I'm sorry, did I include too many exclamations? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u!!!!!!! Hehe I have very few people who even read my blogs!! So your comment matters a lot to me!! lol using exclamations is totally the right thing!!! I support it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete