Wednesday 1 August 2012

Betrayal


Ok so a little deviation from the usual retard randomness of mine. This was my first proper attempt at poetry.. (well other than my funny rendition of Roses are red, violets are blue..!) so here it goes..


There was a time when I sat alone,
  idle was my mind;
 My innocent eyes wondering,
  what laid ahead in time.
And out of the blue came Betrayal!
  disguised as a noble suitor,
Wooed my heart with a cruel skill,
  and promised a bright future.
Each day my heart soared to new heights,
  and little did I know;
That this was all a blissful illusion,
  One day it all might go..
And that fateful day did come,
  when truth had paved its way,
The mask was off, I faced Betrayal;
  with no more words to say!
The fog of confusion cleared,
  revealing deeper uncertainity.
A storm of rage then came,
  numbing away the brutal pain!
And as the waves of fury lashed across,
  poor Betrayal stood in vain.
Finally the storm had calmed,
  a bruised heart on its way to heal;
Ghosts of past don't haunt me anymore,
  the betrayal now... unreal!
And now there lies deep within me,
 an unforgiven memory.
As I wait with hardened eyes;
 to see what lies in my destiny.


4 comments:

  1. All that hatred..Reminds me of someone.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the last time!! i'm not a robot!! stupid google! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rofl!!! i swear dude! so what if a robot comments anyways :@! I would like to know their opinion too! hehehe

      Delete